Tuesday, July 19, 2016

33 Week Bump


Another week bites the dust! (Today I'm technically 33 weeks 6 days) 


How Far Along: 33 weeks!
Feeling: Like a big, hungry, angry, cranky one second, little not so little miss attitude the next second, can't move very fast...pregnant lady.
Weight: I haven't checked this week, but I feel like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man


Cravings: Everything....but I can't eat much of it.  The boys are taking up so much space if I eat fast I feel like I'm going to throw up or have crazy heartburn.
Mae & June: Loving...We think that poor Mae had allergies, she recently developed some hot spots on her rear paws that we've been working on healing with a combination of Witch Hazel, Hydro-cortisone shampoo and some specialty hot spot creams.
Sleep: Who needs sleep when you have to pee every hour?
Energy: I have enough energy to go to the bathroom and somewhat put myself together for the day, the rest of life is put on the back burner.
Looking Forward To: Not being so itchy, it's terrible, but as soon as I feel my boys moving around I think it's their way of reminding me it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment